Friday, March 18, 2005

Top Ten Films of the 1990s

Several bloggers have posted lists (Alterdestiny, Majikthise, etc.) recently, which got me to thinking about the topic.

In no particular order, here are the ten films I think were the best of the 1990s

1. Schindler's List
2. True Romance
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Pulp Fiction
5. The Usual Suspects
6. Glengarry Glen Ross
7. Leaving Las Vegas
8. Fargo
9. The Matrix
10. Shakespeare in Love

Honorable Mention to "Being John Malkovich," "Reservoir Dogs," and "Fight Club."

2 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Stop by and look at my illinois law lemon ma nj ohio blog site.

7:52 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please go over my illinois law lemon ma nj ohio blog.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home